Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Bullied
When I was in the sixth grade I had practically no friends. People would put me down every day, saying things that left me wanting to cry. They would tell me that I was not wanted and asked me why I was even at that school if no one liked me. It was hard. I would come home everyday wanting to transfer schools because of one stupid reason. After a long year everything began to get better and even though it was rough, God carried me through it. He showed me his love and helped me to realize, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. I have learned to just be myself, because that is who God made me to be. He made an original, not a copy and he wants me to stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment